Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekly Pick List


Back on the blog...here are a few of my fave pics this week! Also, thanks for coming over and reading my amateur blog. I can't do headers, in case you didn't already notice.

1) My son has a "look" he gives. It says "This one's for my LADIEZZZ" Eyebrows raised, huge grin. Nothing beats it.

2) Bobbi Brown's Denim & Rose Palette. Click HERE. Seriously. The. Best. Makeup. Purchase. I went on a 2 week trip and all I needed was this and a couple of brushes. PERFECT!!

3) Hokey Croquis! Click HERE The best thing I ever drew in my college fashion illustration class was a box pleat. Never could get the croqui down....but these people have.

4)Anything LEOPARD print. There are some grrreat cardigans, belts, etc out there right now. The wonderful thing about leopard is that it is always in style, just happens to be huge this fall.

5)The blog "Exploits of a Military Mama" Cick HERE.
She is a cloth diapering mom who has a husband in the military. Shows what a job these military families have. Plus she's funny...feels like talking to a friend when you read her blog!

Thats all this week, stay tuned for more posts!

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet!!! aaaaaaaa->sorry that was sully. Your blog is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete