Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hello there!

Welcome to my blog! I started this blog to share my obsession with cosmetics. I sell Avon, and I wanted a way to share my finds with you! Avon is not the only brand I buy, there are plenty of other drugstore and department store brands that I like, and will talk about here. I started Avon last year, right before my baby was born...so I have not really gotten into it too much, but now I am ready. I started selling Avon for 2 reasons:
1) I constantly buy lipgloss, etc and I know Avon has some good stuff that is very affordable, so this is a great way for me to try out new products.
2) To help me get out of my comfort zone and become a sales person!

Anyways, I am going to be posting what I would buy from Avon-the best deals at the time, and hopefully inspire you to enjoy makeup and cosmetics. Makeup should be fun! I don't get to do makeup, etc every day, but it is fun to collect and when you have time to use it, is great to have! Anytime I have a free shipping code I will share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment