Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ordering & My Quick Get Ready! (and you say you don't have time for makeup?!)


Well, it is time for me to place my personal order with Avon.
Here is what I am getting:

Outspoken fragrance samples-New fragrance from Fergie, I am really interested to smell it, apparently it has notes of black leather...apparently Fergie smells like leather. not sure if this smells like a car or what.

Mark "celebrate" Fragrance-just got a preview of this new scent and it is wonderful! Has citrus, florals and woods notes.

More lipgloss-since its only $2.49, I am getting clear, tickled pink and intense plum. Click here to see

I also wanted to share my makeup MUST DO's! These do not take a lot of time and really make you feel better/look better in a snap!
1)concealer under the eyes (Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit)
2)eyeliner (I used Avon Glimmersticks eye liner in Blackest Black (It is an Allure Reader's Choice Best Eyeliner!!) layered with Avon's ULTRA LUXURY Eye Liner in Limited-Edition Shade of Midnight Sapphire
3) Mascara-duh!
4) LIPGLOSS!!
That is it, so fast and easy, and I feel and look so much more awake after putting these on!

Also, if you want to order from me, go to this website http://vrouse.avonrepresentative.com/ or click here
Fergie photo courtesy of Avon

3 comments:

  1. Question for you - what color should your concealer be? Like in comparison to your skin - should it be lighter, or slightly more orange than your skin? I see above that you mentioned a concealer kit, which is WAY more than I can handle, LOL. I just need a one-step concealer that is the right color for my skin! Thanks hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question J!
    It should be one shade lighter than your skin and slightly yellow (assuming you are using under your eyes). If you are trying to hide a blemish, you should use something that matches your skin. Bobbi Brown has a creamy concealer by itself, for you I would try colors "warm ivory" or "cool sand", it is $22. http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templates/products/spp/index.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY22762&PRODUCT_ID=PROD6397
    Avon has a great concealer called Ideal Shade concealer stick, its a twist up and go! It costs $3.99 (on sale now) and for you I would look at shades "neutral" or "fair" http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?src_page=product_list.aspx&level1_id=300&level2_id=301&pdept_id=314&dept_id=398&pf_id=34066
    Concealer saves me from looking scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks V! I use it right now for the darkness under my eyes. I thought maybe it was the wrong color since it's kind of yellow? Overall, I think I need an upgrade though, mine is from Cover Girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete