Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 18th Pick List


Right now, Avon is having a great sale on nail polish! They are $2.99 each, regularly $4.50. My fave is the Speed Dry nail enamel (the regular enamel is on sale too, with a great range of colors). Just like OPI brand, it does not contain any formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates, and dries in under 30 seconds. This is great because I do not have a chance to go around with a baby and wet nails. Plus the color lasts and lasts, my toe color still looks great after 2 weeks! Here is the link, Shop polish here. My fave colors are electric purple, mambo melon and strawberry. OHHH and lipgloss is on megasale...$2.49 reg $6..love these, I think I have like 4, my picks: Darling pink, mauve movement, and clear. shop glosses here

Also...sneak peek...get ready to save $$$ with the eye event starting soon!


The rundown:
Nail polish $2.99
Gloss $2.49

No comments:

Post a Comment